Are you looking to do something to help the server out? Got loads of free time left and want to help other players? You may want to apply for PokeHelper. If you think you have what it takes you can apply to:
We require the following things from you:
- Minimum age of 18.
(17 is allowed if you got a recommendation from mod or higher, no friend recommendations.)
- Minimum server play time of 1 month.
- Be able to speak/type English fluently.
- Be able to communicate well with other players.
- Be able to work with a team.
- Have the will to learn.
- Willing to spend your free time to help other players.
- Be active on Teamspeak 3 with a good microphone.
- Be active and have an account on our forum.
- Don't have any negative experiences with the staff team (kicks, bans, etc.).
What do you need to put in your application?
- Your full name
- Your minecraft username
- Your age
- How long you have been playing minecraft
- How long you have been playing pixelmoncraft
- What does being a PokeHelper mean
- Do you have any previous experience with being a Helper?
- Why do you think you would fit in the staff team?
- Why you are switching from gymleader. (Only applicable for gymleaders.)
- What changes did you make from your last application? (Only applicable if this is your 2nd or 3rd time applying.)
- Timezone and city.
We handle these applications very seriously and that is why we ask you to do the same. Make it look like you are applying for a real job. Please do not send your application as an attachment or link. Please enter it as plain text and make sure it is easy to read (i.e. no bright colours).
Thank you for showing interest in the PokeHelper function, we are always looking for more PokeHelpers.
We will try to send a reply within 14 days. Did not get a answer? Then you can assume you are not accepted. People who do not get a reply within 14 days may ask the Staff-Manager any queries they have concerning their application. (This includes "did you get my application" questions and "why was I not accepted", etc.)
You may reapply with a revised application once a month (every 30 days). You may only send in 3 applications total before your future applications are automatically denied.