Ze GoBliN Brigade!!!

• 13 posts

Hello Goblins and aspiring Goblins, here is a complete list of the projects that are currently being worked on or have been finished. Just wanted to show off the amazing builds and the huge amounts of work being put into Ze Goblin Brigade.

Current projects:

Ze Goblin Manor

Ze Goblin Arena

Completed Projects:

Ze Godlin Temple

Ze Goblin Ice Cream Social Building

Smaller Builds:

Ze Goblin Public Enchantment Table

Ze Goblin Trading Rooms And Fossil Rooms

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Rule 5: Only steal socks. Slinced, lvl 99 Goblin Trickster, Ze Goblin of Lust. Goblin Achievement: Stole all da Levelz

L, do you know Gods of Death love apples?

Wow great work, I love the detail in the buildings.

Heyyy I wish to be a Goblin, and Love Ice Cream so the Socials will be fun

Pokerator15 Voted Best Laugh #kcisrude #CyberchaseChildhood

I would like to be adopted into the goblin family as my dwarven ancestors do not think we can live in harmony and i do!

you bearded fool

If possible, i want to join this. :) (mostly for the ice cream socialsssss!)

I would make a fine goblin.

I like socks.

And ice cream.

And did someone say something about beards?

Sadly the Goblin Brigade is undergoing investigation for stealing too many socks and may infact result in the entire membership being incarcerated, therefore we regret to inform that no more members will be accepted at this time, thank you for your understanding.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

i want to join this but im a nerd does that count i steal pencils not rock so yeah 

Awesome builds :D

It's about time we got a reboot.  Maybe it will stink, or maybe, just maybe, we might be able to make a frog-fest of a stink.  Yes, I think this is appropriate for a new server XD